Artist’s Chronicle does not collect personally identifiable information about individuals except when such individuals specifically provide such information on a voluntary basis. This information is only used internally by Artist’s Chronicle.
Except as required by law, Artist’s Chronicle will not give out personal user data to any third party. However, Artist’s Chronicle reserves the right to contact members of our database for verification purposes.
Artist’s Chronicle reserves the right to perform statistical analyses of user behaviour and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the site.
Users also should be aware that non-personal information and data may be automatically collected through the standard operation of Artist’s Chronicle’s internet servers or through the use of server-side cookies. Server-Side Cookies are small text files a web site can use to facilitate the user’s ongoing access of the site and allow a site to track usage behaviour and compile aggregate data that will allow content improvements. Cookies are not programs that come onto a user’s system and damage files.
The foregoing policies are effective as of 1st January 2018. Artist’s Chronicle reserves the right to change this policy at any time by notifying users of the existence of a new privacy statement. This statement and the policies outlined herein are not intended to and do not create any contractual or other legal rights in or on behalf of any party.
SUBSCRIPTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Your Digital Access or Postal Subscription is valid on payment, confirmed by email to the email address you have supplied. You agree your Digital Access using your user name and password is for your use only and is not transferrable.
Any Artist’s Chronicle content is not to be used commercially. This includes logos, text and images. Intellectual property remains with the Artist’s Chronicle for all content, and to suppliers of images and advertising content, and is copyright. No part may be reproduced without the express permission of the Editor. Personal download and printing is excluded and allowed as a non-commercial use.
Your One Year Digital Access or Postal Subscription continues until cancelled with annual direct debit payments deducted from your nominated account for the Subscription plan you have selected. An email prior to this annual payment acts as an alert to you to ensure funds are available, and your nominated account is valid. Please notify us of any changes to credit card numbers at least one week prior to scheduled direct debit payments. For cancellation of subscriptions, phone 08 9336 1861.
Your Three Year Digital Access or Postal Subscription continues for three years. For Digital or Postal Subscriptions, you will receive an email your subscription has been paused when due for renewal, with a link for you to action renewal.
Information, artwork and advertisements are published in good faith, and no responsibility or liability is accepted by the Artist’s Chronicle for inaccuracies. You agree no claim or expense is incurred by the Artist’s Chronicle as a result of your Digital Access or Postal Subscription.
Pricing of any Artist’s Chronicle Subscription plan includes Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST).
COMPETITION AND GIVEAWAY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Competitions and giveaways are open to all visitors to www.artistschronicle.com unless stated otherwise.
- By entering any competition or giveaway, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Entries are limited to one per person unless otherwise stated.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of competitions and giveaways and how to enter are as follows: Enter your name and email address in the form provided, and click ‘submit.’
- The Artist’s Chronicle reserves the right to cancel or amend competitions and giveaways and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes will be related to entrants via this website.
- Prizes are as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Prizes are not transferable.
- Winners will be chosen randomly.
- Winners will be notified by email.
- By entering any competition or giveaway on this website, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material.
- The Artist’s Chronicle’s decision as to winners is final. No correspondence relating to competitions or giveaways will be entered into.